As a student at the HSC campus, your Student Health Fee contributes to Student Health Services (SHS). SHS are provided in the Family Medicine Center (FMC) at 900 N.E. 10th St., Oklahoma City. The FMC provides acute and chronic care for injuries and illnesses, as well as routine preventative care, physician-ordered laboratory and X-ray performed in the FMC. The FMC staff will make every effort to schedule your appointment at a time that is convenient for you. If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact Judy Davis, Student Health Coordinator, at email@example.com.
IF YOU NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT FMC:
- Call (405) 271-2577 or (405) 271-4311
- Appointments must be made for a visit.
- Same-day appointments are available for illnesses, injuries, etc.
- Evening clinic appointments are available.
- Remember your student ID and insurance card (must show at each visit!).
- No appointments necessary.
- Remember to call in advance for copy of immunization record.
IF YOU ARE EXPOSED TO BLOOD:
- Report the incident to your proper supervisor.
- Report to SHS within first two hours, if possible.
- If exposure occurs after hours or at a clinical site, go to the Emergency Room and report to SHS the next business day.
INSURANCE AND/OR BILLING QUESTIONS:
- Clinic: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Evening clinic: Monday – Thursday 4:45 – 7:15 p.m.
- Student immunizations available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.