Intramural Sports provides OUHSC students with an opportunity to meet fellow students and to take a well-deserved break from busy schedules. Intramural Sports is a fun and exciting way for students to get necessary exercise while competing in a safe environment.
Participation in Intramural Sports has been a great way for students to interact with their peers outside of the classroom and to have fun while doing so. Intramural sporting events, with the exception of single-day events, take place on campus and are conveniently located for students. The following sports and events are currently a part of the Intramural Sports program:
- Co-Ed Soccer
- Flag Football
- Ice Skating
- Rock Climbing
- Dodge Ball
Register Online: http://apps.ouhsc.edu/intrasports/
Saturday, January 31 | 6-8 PM
10944 North May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Instructions on how to register for season sports:
- Captains must register their teams first and select “Yes” that they are a team captain.
- After you register your team, click on the Team Captain Portal. Enter the name of your team and select a bye week (optional).
- Be sure to go back and add yourself to the roster after you have finished registering your team.
- Captains can add players to the team or players can add themselves.
- Notify your team of the process and the team name.
- Log in using your HSC credentials
- Fill in your player information and select “No” that you are not a team captain.
- After the captain has registered correctly, each player will be able to select their team from the dropdown list and complete their registration.