How to Receive Funding for Your Organization
Each fall, the HSC Student Government Association allocates funding to student organizations registered through HSC Student Affairs.
Guidelines for requesting funding:
- The organization must be fully registered with HSC Student Affairs by Sunday, September 11, 2016 to be eligible to receive funding from HSC Student Government Association.
- In order to apply for funding, the treasurer or another representative from your organization must attend one of the scheduled funding meetings to receive information about the funding process. Funding meetings are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at NOON
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM
- Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 7 AM
*All meetings will take place in the David L. Boren Student Union, Room 260.