How to Receive Funding for Your Organization
Each fall, the HSC Student Government Association allocates funding to student organizations registered through HSC Student Affairs.
Guidelines for requesting funding:
- The organization must be fully registered with HSC Student Affairs by Sunday, September 10, 2017 to be eligible to receive funding from HSC Student Government Association.
- In order to apply for funding, the treasurer or another representative from your organization must attend one of the scheduled funding meetings to receive information about the funding process. Funding meetings are tentatively scheduled for:
*All meetings will take place in the David L. Boren Student Union, Room TBD.
Complete the online funding request form by Sunday, September 10, 2017
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5 PM
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at noon
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 7 AM