The 2017 survey runs from April 17 - May 12.
The Student Satisfaction Survey is an annual opportunity for students on the Health Sciences Center campus of the University of Oklahoma to provide feedback on various departments and services. HSC Student Affairs organizes the survey. Your answers are completely anonymous.
The survey is intended for HSC (Oklahoma City campus) students. OU Norman, Tulsa and Distance Education sites are not covered in the content and therefore should not complete the survey. Only HSC Students are eligible for the drawing.
Before you begin, please note two things:
- Please make sure you have enough time to complete the survey. You will not be able to save your work if you are interrupted.
- Free response questions do not require an answer to proceed, so don't feel obligated to type something if you do not have a response.
To begin the survey, click the button below or OUHSC Student Satisfaction Survey.
You will have an opportunity to provide feedback on the following departments, services and programs:
- Bird Library
- Emergency Communication System
- Faculty, Staff, Student Interaction
- First-year Experience
- Food Service
- HSC Student Affairs
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Financial Aid
- University Health Club
Student Satisfaction Survey Grand Prize Drawing
At the end of the Student Satisfaction Survey you will have an opportunity to win a prize! You will be required to enter your name and e-mail, though this will not be linked to your answers submitted in the survey.
The Student Satisfaction Survey is intended for HSC Students, therefore only HSC (Oklahoma City) campus students are eligible to win.