FREE dental care for children ages 4 to 12 and provided by OU dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
Pre-registration is required
Time slots will be assigned upon pre-registration. Pre-registration opens Feb. 11. Call (405)607-4755.
OU College of Dentistry
1201 N. Stonewall Ave.
Free parking in the Stonewall Garage northeast of the college.
- You must call before the event to pre-register. Slots are limited. Once slots are filled, pre-registration will close.
- When you pre-register, you will be assigned to a time slot. To ensure service, you must arrive at your assigned time, though it may be a while before your child is seen by a dentist.
- Patients will be seen as quickly as possible, but please be prepared to spend several hours at the event. (Don’t forget medication, diapers, snacks, etc.)
- All children/patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Proof of guardianship is necessary if child's biological parent is not present to sign for treatment.
- For accommodations, please notify us when you pre-register. Directions to the College: From Lincoln Boulevard, turn east on NE 10th, then turn left on Stonewall Avenue. Stonewall Garage is on the east side of the street, and the College of Dentistry building is on the west side of the street. Follow the signs to the College of Dentistry entrance.