How to Receive Funding for Your Organization
Each fall, the HSC Student Government Association allocates funding to student organizations registered through HSC Student Affairs.
Guidelines for requesting funding:
- The organization must be fully registered with HSC Student Affairs by Sunday, September 9, 2018 to be eligible to receive funding from HSC Student Government Association.
- In order to apply for funding, the treasurer or another representative from your organization must attend one of the scheduled funding meetings to receive information about the funding process. Funding meetings are tentatively scheduled for:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at noon
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 5:15 PM
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 7 AM
- *All meetings will take place in the David L. Boren Student Union, Room 260.
- Complete the online funding request form by Sunday, September 9, 2018