Online Travel Screening Tool: https://covid19travelscreening.ou.edu/
All University of Oklahoma employees, resident physicians, and students, please note the following guidance:
- If you returned from domestic or international travel in the last 14 days, you must complete an online screening process* for assessment and clearance PRIOR to returning to campus. Domestic travel is defined as travel outside the State of Oklahoma.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, call or email your campus health clinic:
- OU Norman: Goddard Health Center Nurse line at 405-325-8732,
- OU Health Sciences Center: HSC Student and Employee Health at 405-271-2577 or email Employee-Health@ouhsc.edu, or
- OU Tulsa Campus: Tulsa Student and Employee Health at 918-660-3102 or email TulsaStudentHealth@ouhsc.edu.
- If you begin to experience symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19 such as fever (temp ≥ 100.4˚ F), chills, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, and/or extreme fatigue please remain home and contact your campus health clinic for further guidance regarding restrictions to return to campus. Please contact your primary care provider with any personal medical questions and for guidance concerning your specific symptoms.
*A medical professional will be in contact with you, typically within 24 hours following your form submission. Based on a medical professional’s review of your information against criteria developed by public health and infectious disease experts, you may be directed to observe a self-isolation period.
Given the unique nature of the programs at the OU Health Sciences Center campuses in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, our health care mission, and our patient populations, this screening requirement is an important effort we can implement to stop the spread of COVID-19.
If you need assistance accessing the form with your OU/OUHSC assigned login and password, please contact your campus IT Help Desk.