As a student at the HSC campus, your Student Health Fee contributes to Student Health Services (SHS). SHS are provided in the OU Physicians Building at 825 NE 10th Street, Suite 2C, Oklahoma City. The OU Physicians Student Health & Wellness Clinic provides acute and chronic care for injuries and illnesses, as well as routine preventative care. Most physician-ordered laboratory testing and X-rays are included in your Student Health Fee. The OU Physicians Student Health & Wellness Clinic staff will make every effort to schedule your appointment at a time that is convenient for you. If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact Julie Brooks, R.N., Student Health Nurse Manager, at email@example.com.
Any student who received care prior to July 1, 2015, your student medical records at the Family Medicine Center will be available to the providers at the new OU Physicians Student Health & Wellness Clinic. There is no need to contact the Family Medicine Center to have your records forwarded.
IF YOU NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Call (405) 271-2577
- Appointments must be made for a visit.
- Same-day appointments are available for illnesses, injuries, etc.
- Remember your student ID and insurance card (must show at each visit!).
- No appointments necessary.
- Remember to call in advance for copy of immunization record.
IF YOU ARE EXPOSED TO BLOOD:
- Report the incident to your proper supervisor.
- Report to SHS within first two hours, if possible.
- If exposure occurs after hours or at a clinical site, go to the Emergency Room and report to SHS the next business day.
INSURANCE AND/OR BILLING QUESTIONS:
- For July 2015, Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m - 5 p.m. with lunchtime appointments available
- Beginning August 3, 2015, Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. with lunchtime appointments available.