At OU, fostering an environment of integrity, respect, and the highest ethical standards is a top priority. Each member of the OU community shares the responsibility of ensuring these values are firmly upheld and concerns are promptly addressed. The reporting hotline – OU Report It! – provides a simple and anonymous way for employees, students, and community members to report concerns related, but not limited, to: Human Resources, Academics, Safety, Student Affairs, Accounting and Financial, Regulatory/Policy Compliance, Institutional Equity, Athletics and Research.The hotline is hosted by Navex Global, an independent third party, to provide an avenue to confidentially report suspected wrongdoing or unethical behavior without the fear of retaliation.
Violations or concerns may be submitted 24 hours a day through the following methods:
Phone: (844) 428-6531
Mobile: The OU Report It! hotline’s new mobile intake feature makes the reporting process even easier and faster. Access the mobile intake by scanning this QR code:
The OU Report It! website has been redesigned to make it easier to submit concerns. To make a report, select the appropriate campus below:
(405) 271-9BIT(9248) | email@example.com | Online Reporting Form
If a person is an immediate threat to themselves or someone else or is incapable of caring for themselves, call (405) 271-4911.
Is someone you know experiencing...
- a decline in work or academic performance;
- demonstrating disruptive or disturbing behavior;
- showing dramatic changes in appearance, behavior or weight;
- having problems at home, with classes or work;
- abusing alcohol or drugs;
- making disturbing comments in coversation, posts, tweets, papers or emails;
- struggling with health problems;
- frequently angry or easily frustrated;
- isolating themselves socially
- sad, anxious or experiencing dramatic mood shifts?
Be aware. Show you care. Contact BIT. Your confidential call / email can make a difference.
OU Advocates is a 24/7 crisis line and support service for anyone in our OU community who experience sexual violence, relationship violence, stalking and/or sexual harassment. We are a free and confidential resource on campus. Any student, staff, or faculty member in the OU community can utilize Advocate services.
OU Norman and OUHSC
24/7 Crisis Line - 405-615-0013
Crisis Line (M-F 8AM - 5PM) - 918-660-3163
Crisis Line (After-Hours and Weekends) - 918-743-5763
You can also contact OU Advocates through WhatsApp, or stop by in person at the Gender + Equality Center during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.