The time has come to register your student organization at the OU Health Sciences Center! We are excited for the opportunity to have your student organization as an RSO on our OUHSC Campus. Please take note below of all of the benefits you gain as a registered student organization.
Benefits of Registration
By registering your student organization with HSC Student Affairs, the following services are available:
- Qualification to apply for HSC Student Association funding
- Use of the HSC Student Union (including room, booth, and patio usage) at no cost
- Use of the HSC Daily News for event marketing
- Access to bi-weekly RSO newsletter
- Ability to request approval to host an event with alcohol service
- Use of University Trademarks (per OU Licensing policy)
- Opportunity to create a web page
Learn how to register and apply for funding at https://students.ouhsc.edu/organizations
Important note: If your organization wishes to apply for HSC Student Government Association funding, a Student Organization Registration Application must be completed and submitted online by Sunday, September 8, 2019. Student organizations that do not wish to apply for HSC Student Government Association funding may submit the Student Organization Registration Application at any time during the year.