The Academic Technology Expo is going VIRTUAL!
Due to the uncertainty of Covid-19, ATE 2021 is going virtual with Whova and Zoom. More information in regard to the platform will be shared at a later date.
Deadline for submissions: October 15, 2020
We're seeking faculty, staff, graduate students, and healthcare professionals who have used technology to increase their teaching, research, professional impact, or office efficiency/operations. Do you or one of your students have a success story to tell? This is a fantastic opportunity to share with your colleagues how technology helped you overcome a challenge.
Presentation tracks include:
- Teaching (Pedagogy, Classroom Technologies, Universal Design)
- Research (Data, Supercomputing, Archiving)
- Innovation (Maker Spaces, AI, Fabrication, VR)
- Administrative Staff (Software, Reporting, Data Management)
- Health & Medicine (Outcomes Tracking, Human Subject Research)
Save the Date
Academic Tech Expo 2021
January 14-15, 2021
About the Expo:
The Academic Technology Expo is a two-day conference that promotes tri-campus inter-disciplinary collaboration as a means of increasing technology impact and effectiveness. It is FREE to all University of Oklahoma Faculty, Staff, Instructors, Researchers, and Clinicians. Come experience:
- Informative breakout sessions
- Streaming presentations
- Valuable virtual networking opportunities
- Specialized tracks, including a Health & Medicine track