Seeking Team Leads!
What is Big Event?
Big Event is a campus wide event where students from all seven health professional colleges will volunteer in the greater Oklahoma City area at various job sites. The goal of HSC Big Event is to maximize applied learning in service to the HSC community. This year, Big Event will take place on April 17th.
What do team leaders do?
Team leaders help coordinate job sites. This includes helping to:
- Manage communications with community partners
- Facilitate project development/plans
- Work alongside Big Event planning committee to recruit and prepare volunteers
- Manage project materials
- Manage communications with your project volunteers
- Lead your volunteer group during the day of the event
Team leaders will also receive additional Sooner Standard and OUCHA hours.
Want to learn more?
Open interest meetings for team leaders will be held over Zoom on:
- Tuesday, January 26th at 5 PM
- Friday, January 29th at 5 PM
Attendance is required for only one of the meetings.
If interested, sign up here: https://ouhsc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51oy1Mlmx0J4ECN?Q_CHL=qr
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.