Madden 20 | IM Sports eSport Registration
Ends Tuesday, September 22
Sign up for the Madden 20 eSport League! Registration ends September 22 and the season runs from September 23 to October 21.
Click here to register.
Registration requires an IMLeagues account. Learn more here.
Format of Play
- Four weeks of regular season play with one game per week for a total of four (4) regular season games, followed by single elimination post-season tournament.
- Players must have at least 1 win and played in 50% of their scheduled games in order to qualify for playoffs.
- Captains are responsible for contacting each other to schedule game times each week.
- Rules for each individual game will be posted on IMLeagues and communicated to participants before the season starts.
- The home team will determine which person will serve as the host
- Players can use any team they want
- Players can use the same team
- No customized rosters
- Game settings should be the defaults
- Team size: 1v1, head-to-head matchup
- Play clock: 30 seconds
- Difficulty: All-Pro
- Match length: 5 minutes quarters
- Everything else: Default
- Game speed: Normal
- Accelerated clock: Off
- Sliders: Default
- Excessive Offside
- Neither offense nor defense should purposefully go offside with the intent of delaying the game nor exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct.