10/18/2021 - 11/12/2021
The annual OUHSC Fall Food Drive begins Monday, October 18, 2021! Help us collect goods to feed hungry families in Oklahoma by donating items at locations across campus! Ways to get involved:
• Drop off cans and non-perishable items at donation boxes located across campus. Most needed items include canned meats (i.e. tuna, chicken, seafood, turkey), canned or dried beans and peas (i.e. black, pinto, lentils), canned and boxed meals (i.e. soup, chili, mac and cheese), pasta, rice, cereal, canned fruit and vegetables, and peanut butter.
• Request a collection box for your office, by filling out this box request form. All items will be donated to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
If you would like a box located in your building, please sign up here https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6R7jYYpZiIl9YeW.
Once you sign up, a box will be delivered to your office and will be collected at the end of the drive.
Current donation boxes are located at:
- BSEB: lobby
- College of Dentistry: Commons area near kitchen
- Bird Library: first floor by info desk
- College of Allied Health: Student Affairs office
- College of Pharmacy: Dean's Office
- College of Nursing: First floor lobby
- College of Public Health: Stairway at the south entrance
- Village Apartments: mail room
- Student Union Lobby