RSO Registration & SGA Funding

All student organizations at OUHSC are required to register through HSC Student Affairs. Registering your organization provides benefits to your organizations: free room reservations in the HSC Student Union, the opportunity to advertise events in the HSC Daily News, and the opportunity to apply for SGA Funding. 

SGA Funding

Each fall, the HSC Student Government Association allocates funding to student organizations registered through HSC Student Affairs.

The organization must be fully registered with HSC Student Affairs to be eligible to receive funding from HSC Student Government Association.

In order to apply for funding, the treasurer or another representative from your organization must attend one of the scheduled funding meetings to receive information about the funding process and complete the funding application. More information on session dates will be available late summer 2022.  

Contact Us

Sam Betty, M.Ed.

Assistant Director, HSC Student Affairs