International Student Services

Resources for International Students

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center values the diversity and global perspectives that international students bring to our campus. International Student Services is dedicated to assisting you in navigating the challenges of studying and living in a new country. 

Explore the resources below, which provides essential information on immigration regulations, visa processes, and legal requirements. You will also find guidance on cultural adjustment, housing options, healthcare services, and campus resources specifically tailored to the needs of international students. We are here to ensure that you have the necessary tools and knowledge to navigate your academic journey.


The purpose of the International Student Organization is to provide a broader spectrum of our great world. This organization provides socials events, cultural programs, and as well as support to international students. ISO promotes cultural exchange between the campus and the community and represent almost every area of the world.

Click here for more information on Student Health plans, Social Security numbers, tax information, and immigration information

Click here for information regarding Academics, Immigration, Status, Sevis, Additional Resources and Require Forms & Handouts.