To provide a supportive environment through growth in mind, body, and spirit, while helping veterans and service members achieve academic success toward a professional health career.
Email VMA@ouhsc.edu, or call (405) 271-2416 for more information.
Programs and Events:
- Monthly Meetings (First Fridays of each month)
- Annual Veterans Day Luncheon (November)
- VMA Graduation Luncheon (Held at the end of the Spring Semester)
- Holiday Card for the Deployed Troops
- Love Our Vets (Valentine’s Day)
- Lunch and Learn
- RED Fridays “Remember Everyone Deployed"
Please join the Veterans and Military Alliance (VMA) on EVERY FIRST FRIDAYS by wearing RED. What is RED Fridays?
Glad you asked… Remember Everyone Deployed (RED) encourages people to wear RED on Fridays to support those serving in the military, as well as those who have died during service. So if your schedule allows we would love for you to participate with VMA on this Friday and Every first Fridays of every month for RED Fridays.